Skip to main content

L-O-V-E in Graduate School


Happy Valentine's Day!
Lorae (lorae.the.pa) and I have teamed up to talk about long distance relationships, break-ups, and dating in graduate school and the true meaning of Valentine’s Day!
Breanne Wiekamp @lifewithme_pabre
Long Distance Relationships in Gradute School  

Load up on the chocolate and wine, and pull out your favorite Rom-Com, because today is the day of L-O-V-E. Most people look at Valentine's Day as the "reminder that I am single day" or "thank goodness I am in a relationship day". I definitely used to have this mind set, but when we truly think about it, what is the true meaning of Valentine’s Day? LOVE. 

I would not be sitting in PA school today if it were not for all the people I love: God, family, friends, animals (yes, I am talking about my cat), and significant others. Their love has guided me in my journey, pushed me forward through the toughest times, and has made me believe in who I am. However, making all these people you love a priority can be TOUGH in graduate school. You are overloaded with studying, don’t get to see them as often, and time just seems to slip through your hands.  

I was in a relationship for 3 ½ years before starting PA school. We meet in undergrad, were both athletes, both science majors, and had similar friend groups. We were with each other all of the time and absolutely loved being around each other. Then, PA school hit. I made the move from Seattle, WA à Charleston, WV. A woppin’ 2,528 miles away from one another. My first year of PA school, we saw each other ~35 days out of 365 days in a year. Over a year later, we are still together and surviving cross-country long distance and a three-hour time change.

The first few months of long distance were the worst. I was really busy with PA school and he was studying for the MCAT. Our schedules were not lining up, I was getting frustrated, communication was not at its best, and things got hard. However, we pushed through and I am so happy we did. So much growth has come through experiencing this journey together, and I can easily say that our relationship is the strongest that it has ever been and I love him more than ever. I get many messages asking how I have handled being in a long-distance relationship while in graduate school and how we make it work. Every relationship is different, but here are a few things that guided us:

·       Have patience with one another. There is going to be times when things don’t work out as planned and schedules get changed. It is important to be patient with one another through these moments or else we will constantly feel disappointed.

·       Make time for one another. This can be a quick text, simple phone call before going to bed, or a facetime date night. Either way, show the other person that you are thinking about them and they are important to you. My boyfriend and I will try to have “movie nights” where we facetime and watch our favorite Netflix show or movie. This doesn’t always work out, but we try to always call each other before bed and say goodnight and I love you.

·       Listen to one another and communicate. One of the hardest parts of a long-distance relationship is not being able to be physically present with one another. We love to confide in our significant others and it is important to be present when we communicate with one. Be open about expressing your frustrations, the great things that happened that day, or the difficult things that occurred. Acknowledge your partner and be as present as you can without physically being there.

·       Trust one another. Especially when it comes to long distance, trust is HUGE. You are not able to see each other all the time and your significant another is likely around new people, going to the bars, and spending time with the opposite sex. It is important to have trust and faith in your relationship and not question each other’s moves all the time.  

·       HAVE FUN! Get creative. Amazon, UberEats, and many other resources have made it easy to surprise one another. Send your significant other a treat, order dinner for date night, or buy them a coffee during a long day…have fun with surprising one another. I love when my boyfriend does this. He will order Starbucks for me when he knows I have a long night of studying ahead or send me flowers after I have had a tough week. It shows me that he is thinking about me and cares.

·       Enjoy your time together. When you finally get to see each other, soak in those moments and truly enjoy one another and the company. I think I have cried every single time that I have left my boyfriend to go back to school, but the moments we have together make it so worth it.

These tips don’t only have to apply to significant others, but can apply to all of your loved ones. LOVE is important in surviving. Graduate school is a great test to your relationship. It makes you think about A LOT. Sometimes, it helps you realize that this person may not be your forever, and THAT’S OKAY. Lorae talks about her experiencing a break up in PA school below, and I would say she is still a pretty amazing human being, and she has a new man!

Lorae Schafer @lorae.the.pa
Maintaining A Relationship During the Hardest Years of Your Life

If you haven’t heard, graduate school is hard. And it doesn’t matter what you’re going to school for – PA school (like me), medical school, OT school, SLP school, pharmacy school, law school, getting your doctorate…the list goes on.

It’s hard for a variety of reasons. First and foremost, graduate school requires you to sacrifice a great deal of your time and effort. It leaves little spare time, especially time to give to loved ones. When you do have spare time, you can feel physically, mentally, and emotionally drained. This manifests in the temptation to skip out on the gym or zone out and watch television instead of, say, talk about your day with a loved one. This is normal when you’re giving your all to your education.

This month of February – this month of love – we celebrate our loved ones. Our spouses, significant others, families, children, parents, best friends…everyone in our lives is affected by our career in medicine at some point. Maybe we have to give up a date night or can’t make it home for the holidays. Or maybe we had a bad day, got a little irritated, and took it out on our best friend. Hell, at some point you’ve probably even skipped out on walking the dog because you’re so exhausted! So this month, we celebrate everyone in our lives who sticks out this journey with us. You guys are troopers.

Valentine’s Day holds a special place in our hearts for our spouses, fiancés, and significant others. And I receive countless messages about whether or not it’s possible to maintain these relationships in PA school.

Here’s my answer: it depends. I wholeheartedly wish I could say “YES!” without any hesitation, especially because I consider myself an optimistic person. The truth is, your ability to maintain a healthy and happy relationship is influenced by so many factors that there’s no way to know for sure. Your level of commitment, your partner’s level of commitment, distance from each other, your ability to communicate, how long you’ve been together already/your level of stability, your partner’s flexibility and understanding – no one has a crystal ball, but those areas (and many more) are major determinants of your future success. Being strong in each of them will likely lead to a happy outcome.

That being said, there’s still no perfect algorithm, and everyone will inevitably face challenges every now and then. I can attest to that. I went to PA school while in a long-term (3.5 year) relationship with no intention of that changing. Yet, a few months later, we decided to break things off. Sad, right? I underestimated how hard it would be to live across the country from each other. Being three time zones away was hard to navigate, on top of the fact that both of us had busy schedules.

I ended up juggling the emotional turmoil of a breakup with the intense curriculum of my program, which continued on despite my desperate need for a mental break. I felt like the world I knew – and my best friend – had suddenly disappeared. I guess it’s because they had. This made the hardest year of my life even harder.

After I made my breakup public, I received lots of messages asking about how I dealt with it. Either people were curious or were going through something similar. To be honest, I don’t think I handled it well. I remember crawling into bed that night, sobbing, and my roommates laid down and joined me. When I woke up the next day, I continued on as if nothing had happened. In my mind, I didn’t have time to let it affect me, so I pushed all my feelings away. All those feelings of emptiness started bubbling up again when school slowed down a month later. By that time, the people around me had moved on and sort of forgotten about what happened. I was acting fine up until that time, too. Unfortunately, it left me feeling very isolated and disheartened about what my future had to offer. It definitely took a toll on the amount of motivation I had to keep pushing on.

I hope that no one else goes through a breakup during graduate school, and that you emerge with triumph like the power couple that you are. For many, it works out well! Several of my classmates are married or in long-term/long-distance relationships.

I may not be an expert, but here are some things that can help:
  • Make time for date night. Shut off the schoolwork and the cell phones. Focus on your partner and let them focus on you, too.
  • Find ways to incorporate them into your productivity. Make a study guide and have them quiz you on it, in person or over FaceTime or Skype.
  • Acknowledge the times you are exhausted, irritated, upset, angry, busy, overwhelmed, etc. Open communication and honesty can avoid a lot of resentfulness and confusion. It sounds so simple, but it helps your partner understand where your head is at. Wouldn’t it be great if we were all mind readers?
  • Show your effort/maintain spontaneity in the relationship with an occasional surprise or gift. Whether it’s flowers for the ladies, a surprise Chipotle delivery, or a note in the mail, it’s important to show your partner that you’re thinking of them.
  • For me, I enjoyed keeping all-day-long texting to a minimum. While doing distance, I’d rather save the conversation for a good phone call at the end of the day. It’s more meaningful than a play-by-play.
  • Give your partner a copy of your schedule. It minimizes the amount of questions they’ll have regarding your whereabouts and stress level (make sure you put quiz/exam dates on there!).
  • If you’re long distance, have an “end” date to the distance. There’s nothing that kills a relationship quicker than not knowing how long you’re going to be apart.

I’ll be honest. I failed at some of these things. I failed at a lot of them. Maybe that’s why my relationship didn’t last – but I’ll never know for sure. It’s hard when you go through a breakup feeling like a failure. At the end of the day, I know that the reason we broke things off was multifactorial and a little bit out of our control. Thankfully, we’re still friends because we were able to end it smoothly, and I want nothing but the best for him. I just want to share this information with you and with the world because it’s important, and sadly it’s bound to happen to someone else out there, too. You’re not alone. If you follow me on Instagram (@lorae.the.pa), definitely check out my highlight titled “Hardships” for tips on enduring a breakup and more.

Celebrating our loved ones is so critical to maintaining happy relationships.  If you take anything from this, it’s this: if you (and your partner) want your relationship to work, and you make it a priority, it will work. That’s really all it comes down to. Love is a powerful thing, and I hope you feel surrounded in it this Valentine’s day.

Comments

  1. A GREAT THANKS TO DR.WEALTHY FOR CURING ME FROM GENITAL HERPES I AM SO HAPPY TO GIVE THIS TESTIMONY ARE YOU SUFFERING FROM THIS SICKNESS HERE IS DR WHO CAN HELP
    I can’t believe my genital herpes is really cured, oh is by this time last year I start feeling bad about my life, I feel pain everyday of my life am very happy now that am really cured I couldn’t have do this on my own I wish is not God that help me with my helper I was searching the internet about this sickness last 3month when I found about great doctor wealthy, the man that keep his words I write the man email about my problem immediately I get a reply from him asking me to fill a form which I immediately did and send back to him after some mins he reply me that he have work on my cure that I need to provide some materials, which can enable him to work on my cure which I did on the next day of it, after some hours he inform me that he have getting the things needed for the cure and he is about to go on with the curing spell he called me again after 50mins that he is done with the cure that I should check my body and also go for test I cant believe I was negative a big thanks to him am very happy now with my family you can also get your self cured too from this sickness by contacting him through his email: wealthylovespell@gmail.com or whatapp +2348105150446 follow his instagram @wealthylovespell1 He also have a herbal cure for 7 other DISEASES;
    1.HIV
    2.SHINGLES
    3.VIRAL HEPATITIS
    4.INFLUENZA
    5.IMPOTENCE,
    6.BARENESS/INFERTILITY,
    7.ANTHRAX
    8 HPV
    Contact him today and you will have a testimony…Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Get your heart desire, Give this a try.., 100% guaranteed.....

      ✨Make Ex come back.
      ✨Get Ex back.
      ✨Win Ex back
      ✨Repair broken Marriage
      ✨Make him/her love you again.
      ✨Restore broken marriage
      ✨Re-unite with Ex.
      ✨Reconnect with Ex
      ✨Revive failed marriage.
      ✨Make Ex beg you..
      ✨Bring back soulmate
      ✨Get Ex back forever.
      ✨Make Ex marry you.
      ✨Make ex forgive you and accept you back
      ✨Make Ex run after you
      ✨Fix troubled marriage
      ✨Win back Ex baby Daddy.
      ✨Unite with spouse.
      ✨Make Ex desire you.
      ✨Make Ex crazy in love with you
      ✨Make Ex want you back
      ✨Bring back lost Ex from another partner
      ✨Make Ex run back to you.
      ✨Me Ex cry to be with you again
      ✨Win his/her heart again
      ✨Make him/her committed to you
      ✨Make him/her give you a second chance

      Email:Robinsonbuckler11@ gmail com

      Delete
  2. 𝙊𝙧𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙗𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙫𝙞𝙧𝙪𝙨, 𝘽𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙡𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚!
    𝙈𝙨. 𝙏𝘼 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝘼𝙐𝙎𝙏𝙍𝘼𝙇𝙄𝘼 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙖𝙜𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙜𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙥𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙮𝙥𝙚1 (𝙃𝙎𝙑1), 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙚 # 𝙙𝙧𝙪𝙩𝙪𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙗𝙖𝙡𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚@gmail.𝙘𝙤𝙢 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝘿𝙧 𝙐𝙩𝙪 𝙤𝙣 𝙖 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙢. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠𝙨 𝙢𝙚𝙙𝙞𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙜𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙨𝙫1. 𝘼𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙮 𝙄 𝙜𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙖 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙖𝙡 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙮 𝙘𝙪𝙧𝙚𝙙

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to give my testimony about Dr Ebhota who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) by salami, i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Dr Ehbota cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get cure from Dr Ebhota healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like
    (1) CANCER,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) CANCER,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA
    (10)SIMPLEX HERPES AND GENITAL
    (11)COLD SORE
    HERPES. he also cure my friend from cervical cancer Email: drebhotasoultion@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2348089535482

    ReplyDelete

  4. I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS.I was positive to the Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about DR Ebhota online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via FEDEX or DHL and it got to me after 4 days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: (drebhotasoltion@gmail.com) You can contact him on WhatsApp +2348089535482 He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness (1) HERPES,
    (2) DIABETES,
    (3) HIV&AIDS,
    (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION,
    (5) HEPATITIS B,
    (6) IMPOTENCE,
    (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY
    (8) DIARRHEA
    (9) ASTHMA..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will be cured from HERPES virus again.I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HSV) for the past 4 years now, I had spent a lot of money going from one place to another, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR salami helped someone in curing his Herpes Disease disease, quickly I copied his contact which is just to give him a test I spoke to him, he told me that there is no medical hospital that has the cure to herpes disease, i was supprise when i heard that from him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me which he did then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure behold I was free from this herpes disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now please BROTHER, SISTER, MOTHER and FATHER he is great a great man, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just contact him on whatsapp Via:( +2347054895756) or email him on Dr.salamiherbalcenter180@gmail.com 
    Website:https://drsalamiherbalcent.wixsite.com/doctorsalami  HE CAN ALSO CURE DISEASES LIKE
    1*HIV
    2*DIABETICS
    3*HEPATITIS B
    4*CANCER,
    5*PREGNANT ISSUES
    6*PERIOD ISSUES
    Please share this round so you can also save more souls and Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't forget how Dr Twaha helped me to restore back my marriage after 2 month of separating with my wife out of quarrel and she left and never return back to me, i did so much to get her back but nothing worked out not until i saw a comment online when someone was testifying of how Dr Twaha helped her to restored back her husband and that was how i contacted him through his email and after writing my issue out he assured me that he will help me to get back with my wife in 15 hours after casting the love spell, and after he did the spell my wife came back home and pleaded that she was very sorry today i am back with my wife and we are both happy and living together again. i know there are many people out there that want's to get their love back please contact Dr, Twaha cause he is the perfect answer to your problem his contact details are; drlregbeyen10000@gmail.com or contact him on Whatasapp +2349038518881 or call him

    ReplyDelete
  7. Truly herbs have proven to be the best remedy for herpes and i want to share this to the entire public on how Dr OBOH cure me from herpes 1&2 with his herbs, I never believe it will work because the doctors keep saying there is no cure but i was desperate and needed to get this thing out of my body. I saw a comment online testifying how Dr. OBOH cures her from herpes and hpv and I contacted Dr. Oboh explains my problem to him and he prepares the cure and sends it to me through UPS, Which i use just the way He instructed me and thank God today I am a beneficiary of this cure. I went to my doctor for checkup after Two weeks of taking the herbs and I was tested Herpes 1&2 Negative and my doctor told me that the virus is completely gone from my system and he was very shock also and ask for his contact then i gave it to him and he also contacted him in need of other patients. So I will tell you all who are looking for a cure to his/her Herpes Virus, I will advise you to do a very good research about herbalist Oboh and see more about his good work and a lot of people are benefiting from him right now. He also cured my Uncle and his wife from HPV. Dr oboh heals with natural herbs. Please I urge you to contact him now through his email address: obohessn@gmail.com or WhatsApp him on +2348089281017 You can can thank me later

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have Quality vegetable herbs and roots and medications for Herpes / cancer cure, back pain, to reduce stress and other illness. We are selling our products at very negotiable and workable prices. Apart from our very magnificent prices, when you buy from us, you are assured of the highest quality and purity available in the market, with a guaranteed discreet courier shipping or a special 24 hours confidential overnight delivery of the product to your address. We respect and value your privacy and will not share your information with anyone. We offer discreet and Reliable packaging and delivery. -Fast and reliable shipment within 24hours within the USA, and 48 hours internationally, using courier service.
    Contact the Doctor in charge for proper proscription of the root and herbs
    drohikhoboherbalcenter @ gmail .com

    Thank You All.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Are you having issues in your relationship, or finding it difficult to have a child of your own or are you the type having any diseases in your body. I will advice you to contact Dr. Abolo of Abolospell@gmail.com . The potency of his spell is so effective and can reunite broken relationship and can also make one get pregnant know matter the situation and not only that, he also has the power to cure all type of diseases within the period of 48hours.. Contact him today and thank me later.



    Contact details : Abolospell@gmail.com

    You can also send him a MSG on whatsapp directly via: +27743411428.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello everyone. Dr. Ehimare. Herbs is a good remedy for herpes Virus , I was a carrier of herpes virus and I saw a testimony on how Dr. Ehimare. cure Herpes Virus, I decided to contact him, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. After he finish he sent me the herbs which i took for 2 weeks before asking me to go for a check up and getting there i could not believe that i was confirmed HSV 2 Negative after the test, Today i am so happy because i'm free from herpes disease with the help of Dr. Ehimare. Thank God now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr. Ehimare herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to God for making it possible. you can reach him on his email, i strongly recommend him to any one out here looking for a cure.Contact Dr Ehimare via email: Drehimare3@gmail.com call or whatsApp him on+1 (267) 691-1087

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was haven herpes 2 on my genital area . I have had them for about 2 and a bit years. I am so scared what my mates are going to says if there should fined out i have herpes on my genital area and due to the virus my girlfriend broke up with me. I have been to the Doctors 9 times to get it treated. They all come back. I have been using Tee Tree Oil and Wartner (You freeze them at home) and they seem to be keeping the smaller herpes small but they can't seem to treat the larger ones. They don't get any bigger, but then they can't shrink as much. They get smaller a little part at a time. At least they are getting smaller! As soon as I see a new herpes appearing, then I treat it. At the moment I have been using Tee Tree twice a week and then using Wartner every 2 weeks. I was wondering if there was any other information about how to get rid of it. I am only a teenager and I hate it most when it get pi-chins me to scratch it, it get sweets when scratching it most times! I want to get rid of it so bad! DR. Oyagu website has been a huge help and has helped me realize a lot more about me and my family of genital herpes! so that was when I switch for natural remedy to see if there could be any help by herbal remedy, I search and I saw a great posts by Sarah devise Martha, Mignon Wright and shanttel Merritt on about the great herbal doctor that get them rid of there disease infection. and this great herbal doctor was called DR. Oyagu so that was when I contacted him for my own treatment and he prepared me some herbs which I takes for some couples of days, and I take it as he says before I am to no me and my family was perfectly cure for it and never experience it again. please friends if you have herpes virus and you really wants to get rid of it, please contact this great DR. Oyagu for herbal treatment and you will get rid of it. EMAIL. oyaguherbalhome@gmail.com reach him via his website;https://oyaguspellcaster.wixsite.com/oyaguherbalhome thank you'll

    ReplyDelete
  12. Here Are The Best Articles About Disorders Like Insomnia, Anti-Anxiety, Pain Relief, ADHD, Obesity, Muscle Relaxant and Erectile Dysfunction. Just Click On Links.

    Best Online Pharmacy Articles
    Best Articles Of Health Symptoms
    Branded ADHD Pills
    Online Health Tips
    Visit Our Secured Website
    Generic Articles

    ReplyDelete


  13. Eliminate herpes forever.. with herbal product…

    certainly the best online i have seen…

    Thanks to robinsonbuckler@yahoo. com I am free from HERPES …………………🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete
  14. Herbal treatment is 100% guaranteed to cure Herpes Virus, i have tried and it worked perfectly, contact {{Robinsonbuckler11}} @gmail. com,....

    Acne
    Addison’s
    Allergy
    Alopecia Areata
    Alzheimer’s
    Ankylosing Spondylitis
    Anxiety disorders
    Aplastic Anemia
    Asthma
    Atopic dermatitis
    Autism
    Back Pain
    Bell’s Palsy
    Bronchitis
    Callosities
    Cancer
    Candidiasis
    Cardiac
    Cellulitis
    Cervical Spondylitis
    Chalazion
    Actinic Keratosis
    Athlete’s Foot
    Cosmetic Consultations
    Cold Sores
    Dandruff
    Dermatitis
    Eczema
    Genital Herpes
    Genital Warts
    Hair Loss
    Hives
    Impetigo
    Jock Itch
    Moles
    Nail Fungus
    Poison Ivy
    Post Treatment Concerns
    Psoriasis
    Ringworm
    Scabies
    Dermatitis
    Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
    Warts

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Internal Medicine

WOWZAS . Internal medicine is truly the foundation of medicine . You see everything and anything and have to be prepared for what will walk through the door. The learning curve was steep for me, but I really appreciated the growth that came out of this rotation! I loved being in a rural setting for this particular rotation because I got to see and do A LOT. We were outpatient in the clinic, inpatient on the floor, in the emergency room, and in the operating room (minor procedures). The perk of being an internist in a rural setting is that you have so much autonomy in practice and so much respect by your patients . There is a scarce number of specialists around, so sometimes you have to try to be their specialist. I also loved the patient population in the clinic/hospital that I was rotating in. They were all so incredibly sweet, willing to share their personal and medical stories, and allowed me to practice my clinic skills on them. Plus, I learned so much beyo

Surviving Didactic Year-Study Resources

In the words of Miley Cyrus, didactic year comes in and hits you like a wrecking ball. Anatomy, pharmacology, physiology, on my! The information overload is real, and you sit there wondering, “How am I going to learn all this?”. Don’t worry, you are not alone in these thoughts! I thought them too, and I am sure 99% of all other PA students did as well. Thankfully, our PA community is amazing and has provided us with awesome resources to aid us in our studying. Listed below are my top 5 favorite study resources that helped me survive didactic year: PICMONIC -         Picmonic is one of my favorite resources. It was great for diseases, pathophysiology, and pharmacology. It provides you with stories and pictures to give you creative ways to memorize key details about each topic. After you watch the video, it will provide you with a quiz to test you on those key details to remember. Also, below the video provided it lists each point they make and provides further informa